At-Home Learning at KCHS: Monday, March 23-Monday, April 13.
Dear KCHS Students and Parents,
As a follow up to the news of our school’s shift to an at-home learning environment, I wanted to share with you some information that hopefully will provide some clarity moving forward:
- We will officially begin at-home learning on Wednesday, March 25
- Everything that we do will be channeled through Moodle. Making sure that students have Moodle access is imperative.
- The school will be open for students who need to come by to pick up any necessary materials on March 23-25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students must check their school email for updates and information.
- We will provide tech support from afar for students who are in need.
- We have created a link to our school’s web site for Coronavirus updates for our community – https://www.knoxvillecatholic.com/coronavirus-updates/
On Wednesday night of this week, we will be sending out a document that will provide more guidance and structure to the at-home learning schedule. We know that these times are unprecedented for all of us as students, parents and educators, and we know that there will undoubtedly be some hiccups. Please bare with us and stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
Enjoy the rest of your spring break!
Learn more from Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Sedonna Prater, regarding at-home learning:
Categories: KCHS Baseball